Sunday, June 10, 2007

My first blog CAME TRUE!

On the 3rd of April 2007, I posted my first blog titled ‘NATION OF TRAFFIC LIGHTS’ where I criticize the Roads and Traffic directorate for setting up traffic lights in every nook and cranny, especially in the middle of high ways.

One of the areas I was emphasized on was the Traffic lights at the Al Khareeta ‘The Map traffic lights’, the junction that divides Manama and Tubli.

Well, what do you know; the government has announced a scheduled plan to remove the Traffic lights and build a fly-over instead.

The article that confirms it was in Thursday’s GDN;
BD10m project revamp on way

WAS I right or was I right?

Now, who wants me to read their future to them?

If you do, then send me an e-mail with your vitals, the date and time of your birth, and a little description of yourself; I will then forward you a mailing address where you can send me a cheque for $1000. When the cheque clears, I will send you the results.

Juts keep in mind, NO REFUNDS.

It doesn’t matter if you agree with the results or not, I’ve got the gift, NOT YOU!

I KNOW BEST!