Monday, May 21, 2007

Fart ATTack, in the CINEMA, PEW!

I went to the Seef cine-plex during the weekend with my wife and son to watch a movie, and to forget the miseries of life.

We were going to watch ‘HOG WILD’.

Personally, I enjoy watching movies cause for a moment, if a movie good enough, you may actually feel you are somewhere else, in a different world, someone special with powers, abilities and maybe lots of money, just for that split second, then reality sets in, SMACK, you come down to earth.

Do you know what I mean? Maybe it’s only me.

Anyway, we sat in our seats; I was eager for the movie to start; my wife just wanted to laugh and my son was pissed off that I did not take him to see another movie.

The introductions go by with no events, the movie begins, and within the first 30 seconds we get the first comic relief.

I continue to enjoy the, OH sorry, WE continue to enjoy the movie until suddenly, a stench overcomes my exuberance, like being hit in the face with a ‘Bag full of Shit’ or ‘taking a whiff of someone’s behind’ (something that i have never done and don't intend to do, so don't get any ideas); Yah, Not a pretty sight, HUH!

I turn around and look at my son, just in case he had let one go, he looks back at me in agony, holding his nose, my wife has also covered her nose and mouth.

The smell could have come from the guys sitting next to me, or the people sitting behind or in front of us.

WHO the hell do I shout at? WELL, no one!

In the end, we watched a movie that was quite funny though it had a weak story line, and got bombarded with farts, at least two times that we were aware of.

We were glad when we left the cinema.


SORRY TO HAVE GROSSED YOU OUT, AND I HOPE I HAVN’T PUT YOU OFF OF GOING TO THE CINEMA.

I on the other hand, will choose my seats wisely next time.